On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 10:42 PM, Tom C <caka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> LOL...
>
> I haven't followed this thread up to now...
>
> One of my favorite sayings: "I didn't make it to the top of the food
> chain to be a vegetarian". :-)
>
> What about all those bad animals that are not vegetarians themselves?
> The argument is ridiculous.
>
> In the end, we're talking about molecules.
>
> I have nothing against vegetarians and they have the perfect right to
> choose what they eat, and so does every one else.

With rights come responsibilities.  Your right to eat meat comes with
the responsibility to understand the effect that it has on the world
at large.  If you've looked at it and decided that you still want to
eat meat, that's your personal choice and I don't think any less of
you for it.

I'm glad you recognize my right to choose not to eat meat, and I thank
you for taking that position.

cheers,
frank