On 12/27/2009 12:27 PM, eactiv...@aol.com wrote:

Yes, just when you thought it would never happen, after years of  waiting,
they are finally here!!!

Act fast to download your FREE  Lightroom (Limited Edition) PDML Presets!!!

_http://www.mapphotography.com/PDMLPresets/pdml.htm_
(http://www.mapphotography.com/PDMLPresets/pdml.htm)

Marnie aka Doe ;-) Just a little holiday/new year giftie for PDML. (Of
course, it is sort of a gag  gift.)

Marnie,

thanks for making these. I'm on the road for a few days with no access to anything but the LR 3 beta, but I thought this was very funny, and more than a little flattering.

Do you think they'll work with the beta? I guess I could d/l them and see.

Doug, signing in from Winston-Salem, NC