On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 12:27 PM,  <eactiv...@aol.com> wrote:

> Yes, just when you thought it would never happen, after years of  waiting,
> they are finally here!!!
>
> Act fast to download your FREE  Lightroom (Limited Edition) PDML Presets!!!
>

> _http://www.mapphotography.com/PDMLPresets/pdml.htm_
> (http://www.mapphotography.com/PDMLPresets/pdml.htm)
>

> Marnie aka Doe ;-) Just a little holiday/new year giftie for PDML. (Of
> course, it is sort of a gag  gift.)

Since I don't have Lightroom, have never used Lightroom and have not
even seen Lightroom, I wasn't going to look at it, because I figured I
wouldn't get the references and the humour.

But I looked (curiosity getting the best of me).

I have to admit, I laughed.  Then I felt a bit embarrassed.

Then I laughed some more.

Thanks, Marnie.  Good one!  Maybe it'll be even funnier if I ever get LR...

;-)

cheers,
frank