On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 12:11 PM, Mat Maessen <tomatoe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 10:16 AM, David J Brooks <pentko...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Before i bought LR if i did the srgb conversion in PS2 at the end it
>> seemed to make the image flat and dull.
>> I set srgb right off the bat in PS, but in LR it is saved as srgb when
>> i export and it looks fine.
>
> When you do the sRGB conversion in Photoshop, you have several options
> as to how it does the conversion. It pays to do a preview with each
> one and see which one affects the image the least offensively.
>
> I'm not sure what algorithm Lightroom uses for the conversion, but it
> should match one of the ones that Photoshop uses.

My work flow was, to adjust the photo, crop etc in Adobe 98 space,
then when i was done that, go to the edit menu(i think that's it) and
convert the colour space to srgb. It was noticeable right away.,

What other method is there, after the fact as apposed to before the fact.??

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.
www.caughtinmotion.com