I want a 20mm or a 24mm or both in addition to my 19mm, 50mm, 85mm, 100mm,
135mm, 200mm, and 400mm. The new 31mm Limited might be nice. Also, I think
the Vivitar Series 1 28-105 f2.8-3.8 zoom is one of the best zooms ever made
by any company and I sold mine! I replaced it with a mint 28-135 f4 pentax-A
but I don't think it's a better lens (unless you consider being better
flare-proff than the Vivitar). The Pentax is sharp enough for a zoom, but the
close focusing on the Vivitar is shorter and the "macro" is much, much
better.The vivitar is also faster (both in use since it's a one-touch and
aperture-wise)....

There were a couple being sold on ebay by Henry's recently that I was
watching. Just a fantastic lens (for a zoom).

The 28mm shift might be fun since I shoot a lot of buildings. The bellows
with 100mm f4 is something i will pick up eventually.

brendan Macrae