On 6/1/10, Bob W, discombobulated, unleashed:

>I've had the day off today to deal with some stuff in Central London. Once
>I'd completed that it was a pleasure to walk the half-empty streets in the
>snow. Trafalgar Square looks particularly beautiful when there are few
>people around - it gives you the chance to appreciate the architecture.
>
>Here are some photos taken today with my phone:
>
>http://www.web-options.com/IMAG0026.jpg
>http://www.web-options.com/IMAG0028.jpg
>http://www.web-options.com/IMAG0035.jpg
>http://www.web-options.com/IMAG0038.jpg

I'm sick of the snow and it's only day 1. Been out since 7am driving
with a reporter through 15 inches of the wretched stuff, got home at 5
after doing 123 miles at 30 mph with copious stops for a few quick
shots. More of the same tomorrow. Well it's a living I suppose.

--

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__