2010/1/6 Cotty <cotty...@mac.com>:
> On 6/1/10, AlunFoto, discombobulated, unleashed:
>>Make sure you have good tyres, mate. Drive save.
> BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A
>
> <http://www.tyre-pictures.com/BFGoodrich/AllTerrainTAKO.jpg>
>
> best in the business :-)

I trust you to select well. Much better than I would anyway... :-)
I just have this little pet anxiety over groove depth and tyre
performance. That's what's in "good" for me...

Over here, by the way, we are having a peculiar case with all-weather
tyres and non-studded winter tyres. The studded tyres are frowned upon
because they erode the tarmac, creating a dust and pollution problem.
So if you want to use them you have to pay extra fees (£100 per
season). The result is that most people have converted to non-studded
tyres. However, where studs roughens the ice, the non-studded ones
will polish it. And currently we see an increase in accidents caused
by people losing the road grip.

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/