On Thu, Jan 07, 2010 at 08:07:28AM -0000, Bob W scripsit:
> > On Jan 7, 2010, at 6:47 AM, Bob W wrote:
> > > http://www.web-options.com/IMAG0026.jpg
> > > http://www.web-options.com/IMAG0028.jpg
> > > http://www.web-options.com/IMAG0035.jpg
> > > http://www.web-options.com/IMAG0038.jpg
> >
> > I like the third one best but I'd prefer it without the flag pole.
> >
> > I am so glad I was sent to the UK during spring/summer.
>
> It's not usually horrible like this. It's usually horrible in different
> ways.

<http://rapidfire.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov/gallery/?2010007-0107/GreatBritain.A2010007.1150.250m.jpg>

Some of the highlights are blown, but I think it's an interesting shot.

-- Graydon, who has a bit of "The World is Upside Down" trying to play
itself in his head