On Jan 21, 2010, at 2:20 AM, John Sessoms wrote:

> Tell that to your "Home Owners Association" ...

Why do people put up with such shit?

We have too many rules as it is, and I don't see how hanging laundry in my back
yard is going to de-value anyone's property.  Some people need to seriously get
a life, and some other people need to grow some balls and tell them where to
shove it.

FWIW there are similar covenants (written by covens I guess) starting to appear
in this city as part of newer property developments.  But I don't know exactly
how far they extend.

Dave