On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 7:26 AM, David J Brooks <pentko...@gmail.com> wrote:

> How hard is it to change a bike tire. I have never done this my self.

I'm the lowest common denominator, Dave.  I can do it - anyone can...

;-)

Seriously, it's easy.

I should pop up your way maybe in weekend or two, take a look at
things, see if it's worthwhile fixing up, maybe even getting a few
things done to it if I can.

Unless parts are completely seized or unless the frame's rusted from
the inside (the cancer of bike frames) it's almost certainly worth
getting on the road.

cheers,
frank