Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: "David J Brooks" <pentko...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: OT A ??? for the bike crowd

Had a look at mine last night after i gave up tossing garbage into the
roofing bin.

Brakes move and the front actually rubs against the rim, the back
looks a bit worn out, but the cables move. The derailer for the two
gears at the peddles moves but the derailer for the 5 rear gears looks
ceased.

Chain moves and i don't see any stuck links. Tires as i mentioned are
rotten and even the kick stand , which has been on for 20 odd years,,
is free.

Its amazing what WD 40 can do.
Get new brake pads while you're at it.

I'll see what they want for a tune up and tires for this.,

Dave