I have a Nishiki ? mountain bike that's about 23 years old. It's hanging in the
garage. Hasn't been ridden in at least 17 years. I'm thinking about getting it
in shape. I did a lot of bike maintenance as a kid, but haven't touched one
since. The derailleur mechanism looks a bit daunting, but I suspect I can
figure it out. At the moment, the chain is off and everything is filthy.
Paul