On 2/1/2010 2:53 PM, Mark Roberts wrote:
ann sanfedele wrote:

P. J. Alling wrote:

PNG is an option for transparent backgrounds as well.  I wouldn't
recommend it but it's available.
Why not?  Thats what I use now for all my cafepress designs (that go on
dark objects) and you get
the full color range.
They aren't completely compatible with versions of Internet Explorer
prior to 7. And there are still a huge number of people (predominantly
on corporate IT systems) running IE 6.

That too, but I didn't think of that, and if you're still running IE 6 you get what you deserve...

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}