On 2010-02-01 20:40, Mark Roberts wrote:
Doug Franklin wrote:
And the poor fools among us who have to develop presentations that are
compatible with IE6 so those people can actually use our sites. :-)

I guess I should count myself as amongst those! (Though I can't see
why I'd put a smiley after that statement!)

It's one of those "one must laugh to avoid crying" things.

Fortunately, we probably won't have to support IE6 for too much
longer:
http://news.cnet.com/8301-30685_3-20000033-264.html
http://news.cnet.com/8301-30684_3-10444574-265.html

I'm hoping.  But I'm not taking bets yet.

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)