Thank you for the response Henry. I read/skimmed the The Equitable
Doctrine of Unilateral Mistake.  Here's my thoughts and I preface they
are obviously simply my opinions:

http://www.lctjournal.washington.edu/vol1/a002groebner.html

1. I couldn't find whether the The Equitable Doctrine of Unilateral
Mistake is simply that, or if it really has any basis in law. Since
the article I read came from a law journal, I assume it must at least
have been recognized in legal decisions that set precedents.

2. In either case it is very vague and fuzzy and open to much interpretation.

3. As you mentioned, it speaks of "When online retailers make honest,
good-faith pricing mistakes that result in huge losses to the benefit
of opportunistic online shoppers, their mistake could be grounds for
rescinding the unfavorable contract under the doctrine of unilateral
mistake".

4. I question whether the amount of money involved in this
transaction, represented a 'huge loss'.  Since I don't have near the
annual revenue of B&H, and I wouldn't consider it a *huge* loss if I
lost $250 personally, I would say it does not represent a huge loss
for B&H either.  I admit I don't know where I'd draw the line, but I
know it would not be at $250. Earlier in the document it cites losses
in the hundreds of thousands of dollars and millions of dollars that
have been incurred by online retailers, because of pricing mistakes in
automated systems. I can certainly understand why a retailer would
want to prevent those kinds of losses, and doing so is indeed fair to
the retailer.

5. The offer to sell the 2nd speaker at cost with free shipping was a
move in the right direction.  Not knowing what that cost is, it's hard
to judge how much of a concession it was.  However, I can understand
at least, the principle of compromising so that the buyer gets a lower
price, and the retailer does not lose their entire item cost.

6. I still think it would have been better, and in the long term
interests of both customer loyalty and B&H's reputation, to simply
honor the original contract as it stood.

Thank you again.

Tom C.