Quite a nice collection and very realistic at first and second glance.
Makes me remember 12 years back when I went through Banff and then
over to BC on a ski trip,  A National Park center had a diorama of a
train stopped by an avalanche.  I displayed it toungue-in-cheek, and
one list memeber at the time mistook it for real.

Thanks for sharing.

Tom C.