2010/2/9 Dario Bonazza <dario.bona...@virgilio.it>:
> See here:
> www.dariobonazza.com/public/QualityIssues.jpg

> Blurb offered to reprint them, but I'm afraid to get more badly printed
> books. Has anyone experienced such problems? Is there another, reliable,
> book sourcing company you can suggest instead of Blurb?

Ouch.
I think some US PDML members have tried www.lulu.com.

One European service that gets repeatedly good press is
http://www.cewe-photobook.com/. They've got that TIPA price several
times. I haven't got around to producing anything yet, but have their
design client downloaded and installed, and that at least looks good.
They'll probably be the first I try... They have no national office in
Italy, but may operate through a proxy, like in Norway.

I recently received a small book produced by the Swedish tour operator
on the Antarctica trip which also was quite decent. It was produced by
a Swedish small-scale prublisher. Will look up the name and website
when I get home tonight.

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/