On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 5:19 PM, P N Stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Pops right up for me. Love the pic of Rodrigo! Good weed, huh!!

Whatever was in his cigarette, he seemed to be enjoying it!

Well, it seems that the blog is fine, whatever Bob's problem is must
be somewhere between me and him and not at my end.

For the time being perhaps I'll post on both my blog and flickr, for
the benefit of Bob and anyone else who might be experiencing his
problem.

Thanks to everyone for the quick responses!

cheers,
frank