On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 00:40:28 +1100
Rob Studdert <distudio.p...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Firefox and adblocker plus can be your friends in this situation.
>
> I didn't realise that the Gmail page contained a column of ads until I
> opened it in IE ;-)

I am often surprised to see ads on other peoples' computers.
flashblock is another good toy.  gives you the choice of looking at
flash instead of having a page that consists of 20 flash ads and a
flash player bogging things down.

--
"Love" is that condition in which the happiness of another person is
essential to your own... Jealousy is a disease, love is a healthy