2010/2/15 William Robb <war...@gmail.com>:

> If they haven't figured out how to well and service a camera on the world
> market yet, I'm thinking this isn't the one to start with.
> Note to Pentax: Try to figure out how to service those SDM lenses so that
> they keep working. Perhaps figure this out before you sell them to
> unsuspecting customers.

I doubt I'll ever understand why they don't just have a pool of lenses
and bodies as well as a functioning pickup & delivery service and the
option to get a pool body / lens for a symbolic daily fee for amateurs
and free for pros or included with a service plan. Also, note to
Pentax, please add menu options to export and import user settings to
and from SD card including image counter...