On Feb 22, 2010, at 11:29 PM, Tom C wrote:

> Paul,
>
> Respectfully, if Pentax came out with a 21MP or 24MP digital body in
> FF similar to a Canon EOS 5D MKII or Nikon D3x in basic
> specifications, are you saying you would not find or suspect it to be
> a superior product to their current 14.6MP flagship? And that given
> the option to go with what would likely be viewed as their top of the
> line in the size factor, that you would choose a lesser model?

I'm saying I wouldn't buy a new camera now. When i need one, I would probably
go with whatever the top of the line is from Pentax, providing it worked very
well with all my DA* lenses. If not, I'd go with the Pentax model that was most
suited to those lenses. The performance I'm currently getting is all I need at
this time. I'm not going to print larger than 24 x 30, and the k7 does great at
that size.
Paul