----- Original Message ----- From: "mike wilson"
Subject: Re: On FF but without intent to start a flame

On past evidence, professional photographers will buy and use precisely what their customers tell them to.

I'm calling bullshit on this one Mike, though I did have a bride's father once express mild disdain because I was shooting his daughter's wedding with a Pentax rather than a Nikon or Canon.
This was very much the exception.

Professional photographers will shoot what they need to shoot to create images that are competitive within their marketplace. If that morphs into 135 format, then that will become the defacto professional format and anyone who doesn't make a 135 camera will be an also ran.

William Robb