At 11:13 PM +0200 2/24/10, Roman Melihhov wrote:
Speaking from your own experience, how do you like that lense. Hope its
worth to bid

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemnext&item=190374025449.html

I bought one of them soon after buying my ZX-5N in 2000. At first I did not care too much for it (plasticky build, slow, droops, optically not the greatest, the long end is more like 180mm than 200mm), but over time I really came to like it nevertheless. If you are traveling light and you could only take one lens then this is it. I took it hiking with me and cycling, and it was great for photographing trains. I finally dropped it one summer day in 2003 while cycling around Swans Island, Maine, and that was that. I have missed it ever since. However, I don't know how good it would be for digital, since you lose the wide end.

--

Steve Sharpe
d...@eastlink.ca

http://earth.delith.com/photo_gallery.html