On Feb 25, 2010, at 8:32 PM, Rob Studdert wrote:

> On 26/02/2010, paul stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> Nah. I'm okay with a little grittiness in my low-light shots. And I can't
>> live without my focus points, weather sealing, enough resolution for 24 x 30
>> prints,vertical grip,  and 1000 exposure battery life.
>
> I know I should have added a P.S to my message of enablement such as;
> "unless of course you are Paul as he's quite enamoured with the
> performance of his K7 in low light" ;-)
>
> I only tell it like it is.
>
> PS and I really am no fan of vertical grips or multi-point AF, they
> both interfere with the flow of my shooting.

You tell it like you see it. That's not necessarily 'like it is," so frequently
a little balance is called for. But that's okay.
I don't like multipoint autofocus either, but I do want to be able to choose
the single point that I use. I'm not willling to go back to point and shoot
style autofocus. One point in the center is in the wrong place 90% of the time.
Paul