Hi Tan - do want to try the DA16-45 - constant f4?  I'd be happy to loan it to
you to try out.

John in Brisbane

-----Original Message-----
From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Tanya
Love
Sent: Friday, 26 February 2010 3:09 PM
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: best wide angle - for shooting interiors?

Hi everyone,

Id love to hear your suggestions for the best wide angle lens I can get my
hands on to shoot interiors.  I need it to be as fast as possible, and if it is
a zoom, I need constant aperture through-out.  Many of the interiors (babies
nurseries) that I am shooting are required to be shot using only available
light, so this is why the faster, the better.  And, able to give the best
resolution as possible.

I will be using it on the K-7.  It doesnt have to be a Pentax lens, I just want
good glass, good price and as wide as possible.  Wide angle zooms are ok,
although I know that it is rare to find one as optically good as the prime
equivalents.

I also love to shoot babies/kids faces close up with a wide angle perspective,
so something that would suit this purpose would be great too.  If it had a nice
macro function, I wouldnt complain either!

Also, does anyone have the DA Fishe-Eye 10-17mm f3.5-4.5 and if so, what are
your thoughts on it?

TIA!

Tan. ?