To those who insist on doing direct file uploads (there are situations
where that is still preferable), I would recommend a client that uses
SCP or SFTP, to amend the problems Mark mentions. WinSCP is one
freeware tool that fits the bill in Windows environments.
http://winscp.net/eng/index.php

It's also very important to have the ISP's webserver patched up with
the security fixes. ISPs who neglects this aren't worth anyone's
business.

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/