Fetch for Macs does SFTP transfers. I've been using it for years. It's not free but it's very inexpensive. $50 if memory serves me.

Paul
On Mar 4, 2010, at 9:37 AM, Bruce Dayton wrote:

Jostein,

Thanks for the tip.  I see it on the menu.  Will try it out.

--
Bruce

Thursday, March 4, 2010, 12:02:33 AM, you wrote:

A> 2010/3/3 Bruce Dayton <bkday...@daytonphoto.com>:
Thanks for the tip. I'm going to try it out. I have been using Core
FTP Lite to date.