I desperately have to get my digital darkroom organized, so I made a quick list of stuff. Can you guys think of anything that I might be overlooking? Obviously, some of this stuff I have, some of it will have to wait, but I thought I'd get a dream list going. If anyone has any suggestions for media storage, print storage, contact sheet storage, I'd love to know what you guys do. Also, anything with an (*) means I'm open to suggestions for specific brands.

Just thought I'd throw this out there. Anybody got a catcher's mit on? :-) Big cheers, Christine

*At the Computer*

-Fast card reader in the tower

-Double back-up hard drives

-Good quality monitor-matte screen

-Monitor Calibration tools

-Monitor shade

-Lightroom

-Photoshop Elements

-Fast processor/RAM

-Lots of hard drive space

-Cd/dvd burner for digital back-up

*Printing*

-Exhibit quality printer

-3 full sets of ink for above

-storage space for above printer parts

-good stable printer stand

-printer cover

-Low-end printer for 4 x 6 proofs

- full sets of ink for above

-Paper Stash

13 x 19 inch:

Ilford Gold Fiber Silk

Epson Velvet Fine Art

8 ½ x 11 inch:

Ilford Gold Fiber Silk

Epson Velvet Fine Art

4 x 6 inch:

Epson Ultra Premium Glossy

*Print Preparation*

-High end paper cutter (*)

-Cutting Mat

-Xacto type hand cutter

-Mounting Boards:

16 x 20 inch

11 x 14 inch

-Mounting materials (*)

Photomount Spray?

Double sided mounting tabs

*Portfolio Stuff*

-Transport Portfolio (*)

-Professional Portfolio (*)

*Storage Space* (*)

-Media storage space

-Assembly & Tool storage space

-Table space to spread prints out for drying

-Storage space for reusable photo envelopes etc

-storage space for prints, contact sheets, proofs

of various sizes