On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 10:55 AM, Nick Wright <nickwright1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> If you prefer the look and the process of working with film, I'd
>> recommend either buying a top-notch film scanner and learning to do
>> that yourself or incorporating in your process having professional
>> quality scans done by either a local pro service that you build a
>> relationship with or using ScanCafe.com on their quick turnaround, pro
>> service.

> This is why I am so upset. I went to a "pro" lab and had expensive
> "high quality" scans done. And I am just not happy with the quality.

Not all "pro" shops are particularly good. I said, "a local pro
service that you build a relationship with" ... If you can't build a
relationship and get high quality results, you have to go elsewhere.

Have you taken the work back to them and told them it was
unacceptable? what you need? requested a refund? Just complaining
about it doesn't build a relationship with the service.

--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com