I just got a Motorola Droid yesterday.  I would have an iPhone but
will not use ATT.   I do have an iTouch.

After having the Droid for a little over a day I can say that it has
most any app I would want (there's just a ton of stupid iPhone apps).
It seems a little faster than the iTouch, especially when downloading
apps, and it has been for the most part a very intuitive process and
I've only needed to look at the online .pdf guide twice. I make far
fewer mistakes on the touchscreen keyboard than I do with the iTouch,
probably 90% fewer miskeys.

The google integration is nice.

Anybody know why it occasionally verbalizes 'Drooooiiiiid' like a
Cylon.  I know it'll do this when I plug/unplug USB, but twice this
morning it's said it with no action on my part. An indication of
receiving an online update maybe?

Overall I'm very impressed so far... which is the total opposite
reaction I had to the Blackberry Storm which I purchased and only used
for two weeks when it first came out.

Tom