I don't know but $600 US seems a bit high to be sending a seller with 0
feedback.

Ok, I'll admit it, I have too much time on my hands.  Did anyone else check
out the
current high bidders previous purchases.  Defiantly a Pentax fan.  His
previous camera
body purchase was a 'Beater' LX for $165.  Now he's buying arguably the
most expensive
135mm lens he could buy for this camera.  I'm not sure if this is a
brilliant strategy,
or what?