On 3/23/2010 1:14 PM, Miserere wrote:
On 23 March 2010 14:08, Tom C<caka...@gmail.com>  wrote:
I just tried the voice activated Google search.  Not sure how often
I'd use it, but I said the word "coffee'', it understood and brought
up Google page 1 on the search term.  Whiz bang.

I'll check out these other apps. Thanks.
Say "awesome photo" next time and report back the results. If good, I
might just have to get one.

  --M.

I'm betting it brings up Kennyboy's site.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}