On 3/29/2010 5:47 AM, mike wilson wrote:
---- "P. J. Alling"<webstertwenty...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Who says it's not available in Hot Pink.

Straight from the Pentax Japan web site.*

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1604247/lookhere/hotpinkkx.html

*If you really want one, I'll post the url of the people who'll import
them for you.
I walked into a shop and I needed a camera _right now_.  Hot pink would have
been a bonus.

Ah, well, as long as it's not an obsession.