It's reputed that these people can get one for you. You'll have to e-mail them a request since it's not an item they regularly have listed. But they do have a convenient form. I've never used them, but Mike Johnston at TOP, (be sure to send him lots of photos of kittens and flowers), says they can get them for you.

http://www.japanexposures.com/shop/index.php?currency=CAD