Hi, all. I seldom have time to post on this group, but I think this needs to be spread around. A credible web organization called WikiLeaks today set up a web site documenting the 2007 death of Namir Noor-Eldeen, 22, a photographer for Reuters in Iraq. The site includes very chilling video from the US helicopter that shot and killed Noor-Eldeen and 10 other individuals, as well as wounding two children.

It seems that photographic equipment was mistaken for weapons.

I gather that the issue is now becoming prominent in mainstream media. In Canada, the CBC has this:
http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2010/04/05/leaked-video-attack.html

I encourage our American friends to take a look at this, draw their own conclusions, and speak to their elected representatives as they feel appropriate. Personally, I feel that the military personnel who misjudged the situation, and those who have denied culpability, must be made accountable..

John Poirier