Mark Roberts wrote:

AlunFoto wrote:

Fingers crossed you will have a proof copy you're satisfied with, to
pass around at the exhibit. :-)

I hope to have a pile of production versions by then. I just got my
order confirmation with an anticipated shipping date of April 15. It
ought to take about two days to reach me, as they have a printer in
Massachusetts. If it looks good I can place an order on the 17th or
18th and have books by early May. (Fingers crossed..)

Glad Jostein asked, I was afraid to :):)
crossing fingers as well.

ann