----- Original Message ----- From: "steve harley"
Subject: Re: adobe pdf question

On 2010-04-08 03:08 , Joseph McAllister wrote:
Risks are Risks. How many Toyota owners stopped driving their cars
because of the 'risk' that their gas pedal may stick?

risks are usually not clearly perceived; nonetheless, Toyota has taken a large sales hit, and in my casual observation i have seen interviews of people stating they are afraid to drive their Toyotas

Interestingly, I just heard on the radio that Toyota saw sales jump 40% over the past short while. Intersting that people are afraid to drive them, yet are willingly buying them.