Not yet.  Maybe tomorrow?  cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Miserere" <miser...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2010 7:47 PM
Subject: Re: Attention PDML Exhibit Participants

Have you received my COA? I posted it on Monday via Priority Mail.

Cheers,

 --M.

On 09/04/2010, Christine  Aguila <cagu...@earthlink.net> wrote:
By now all exhibit participants should have received 2 emails with important
attachments from me.

The 1st email you should have received is the Certificate of Authenticity
(COA), which must be printed, filled out, and mailed to me, Christine
Aguila.  (I have received 21 COAs as of right now, & they are at the
framers.)

The 2nd email is the DANKHaus contract, which must be printed, filled out,
and mailed to DANKHaus.

Please be sure you attend to both emails promptly.

Big thanks for you prompt attention to both emails.  Cheers, Christine
Aguila

follow the directions.

--
Sent from my mobile device