Bob W wrote:

There must be a web-service that will automatically generate some appropriate drivel, especially for artists statement.

-bmw

If not I'd be happy to furnish someone with drivel - I have a large stock of
it. I love writing artists' statements.

Bob

I'm in the midst of cutting and pasting snippets from book covers, etc.. for the bio. I hate doing it, too! Glad I have company :-) And artist's statements always seem like pompus nonsense to me,mostly highfalutin' BS. Oh well.

But you are kidding about _liking_ doing it Bob, aren't you??

ann