> I'm in the midst of cutting and  pasting snippets from book
> covers, etc.. for the bio.  I hate doing it, too!
> Glad I have company :-) And artist's statements always seem
> like pompus nonsense to me,mostly  highfalutin' BS.  Oh well.
>
> But you are kidding about _liking_ doing it Bob, aren't you??

Love it! You can use this if you like:

Extending the thread that links 16th-century Dutch genre painting and
Caillebotte through
Kertesz to Cartier-Bresson and the later Chicago neo-realists, A's work at
last resolves
the inherent dilemmas posed by her predecessors' stark omission from their
oeuvre of exemplaires
of juvenile Felis catus (sp). As a daring reminder of the power of nature
despite the urban
captivity of Man, this presence of the fauve brings us full circle to our
own Savannah origins
and the struggle for survival.

The one in little booties is especially cute.