wow -
I wonder how much other mail I'm missing

But thanks for the vote of confidence on what I wrote... I'll get after my server on the bounce stuff... I guess I have to specifically white list you but I would not have though it..

a the confused

Bob W wrote:

3 bounced emails when I send directly to you, replying as well as starting a
new email. Not that I had much to say in the reply, just this:

That's a good statement! One of the few I've read that's not pretentious
twaddle. Much harder to write than pretentious twaddle, too.

you mean to what I sent you off list?
weird

try again ?

Bob W wrote:

Well now that you 'splained it to me......

Damn !  I already mailed the one I wrote!

ann
Your mail system just bounced my reply.