Every once in awhile Pentax gets something just 'right' - this is one
of those.  It is a combination of price, features, usability and
image quality.  It is certainly getting a stronger look by many of us
who would normally look at the higher end bodies, because of the high
ISO capability.

It is interesting to note that most everyone who has picked one up
has been pleasantly surprised with how capable and usable it is.  I'm
not sure how many K7 users have actually purchased one, but many of
us K20 users tend to prefer the K-x (yes, I know I am generalizing -
sure seems that way though).

--
Best regards,
Bruce