Bob - maybe part of the problem is I didnt white list the address below
the one I had for you was  p...@web-options.com

"Bob Walkden" <b...@web-options.com>

both are now whitelisted

I also got a message that I had exceeded my list of blocked and whitelisted addresses !
sheesh.

Ok ... lets see if it works NOW I'll send you a message to reply to in a minute

Bob W wrote:

Thanks Ann.

I have just retested sending to you, and have been bounced again. I have
saved the bounce message here:
<http://www.web-options.com/Bounce.txt>

If necessary you can forward the link to your email provider so they can
download the file and analyze what's going on.
I've looked at the bounce message myself - it inlcudes a link which I have
followed and which theoretically allows me to unblock myself. Whether this
works or not remains to be seen - allowing the sender to unblock themselves
sounds like a bad idea to me. It might help if you as the receiver follow it
and supply the unblock request through that link.

Regards
Bob