Well - I got your email off list . If I was up to spending another 20 minutes waiting for
the techy to answer and read him your reply , I do it...

Meanwhile - I've got your other email addy in my book but since you are the only person at web options it probably prompted the annoying tone of the techy who did seem to be implying it was all your fault. ugh again. jerks.
ann

Bob W wrote:

I'm the only person on web-options, and I'm not spamming anyone. One of the
black hats has picked up the domain name and is using it - I've received
spam from non-existant email addresses using my domain name. It's very easy
to use someone else's domain name as the From: address, and also easy to
detect when it's falsely used. Your ISP can't tell the difference between
spam and mountain-cured jamon but I'm not going to waste my time discussing
it with them, but they probably need to do a something like a reverse dns
lookup to distinguish the good from the differently-moral.

I have a hotmail address which I will vouchsafe to you privately, but if
they don't like web-options they may not like hotmail.

Bob

ahha! sharing this with all as the only way you can contact me - unless you have an email address that ISN'T web-options.com , is through the list . although I bet you could going to my ebay listings and
writing me through ebay  hint- my ebay seller name is annsan. :)

MY server tells me that some naughty person or persons on web-options. com has been sending spam to road runner... so that ALL of road runner is blocking anything and everything from web-options.com until such time as that server convinces roaderuner they ain't gonna send no spam anymore... I paraphrase.

sigh...

so my techy asks you to contact your server to contact road runner at this address

http://security.rr.com/cgi-bin/block-lookup?195.8.89.39

then I got a pompus lecture on how big brother is protecting me from evil spammers.

ugh.

ann sad

Bob W wrote:

I replied to your test and it failed again...