On 4/19/2010 3:30 PM, Bruce Dayton wrote:
I just happened to try a few other shots at different settings - so I
can show you what it looks like.  These are not shots that I was
planning to show as keepers, but they can certainly be a good
learning tool.

These shots were tripod mounted using the built in HDR facility of
the K-x.

Sample 1:
HDR2
http://www.daytonphoto.com/PAW/bkdphoto-00015.htm
HDR1
http://www.daytonphoto.com/PAW/bkdphoto-00016.htm
No HDR
http://www.daytonphoto.com/PAW/bkdphoto-00017.htm

Sample 2:
HDR2
http://www.daytonphoto.com/PAW/bkdphoto-00020.htm
HDR1
http://www.daytonphoto.com/PAW/bkdphoto-00021.htm
No HDR
http://www.daytonphoto.com/PAW/bkdphoto-00022.htm

The second example with no HDR looked best.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}