Saw a post somewhere the other day that the final episode of "House"
for this season has been filmed using a Canon DSLR. The reason was
stated as "wanting to explore the limited depth of field" that was
available with some of the Canon lenses. ??

I have been watching the TV guide so as to record it and check it out.

Walt