On 27 April 2010 22:05, Graydon <gray...@marost.ca> wrote:

[snip] and the sensor won't be either Sony or Samsung.

Which basically leaves us with Kodak, who only makes a CCD, not CMOS,
FF sensor. While I'm sure Pentax could do a better job with high ISO
than Leica has with the M9, I'd still much rather prefer a Sony
sensor. And why did you say Pentax couldn't rely on Sony for sensors?
The K100D and K10D both featured Sony sensors and provided (and still
provide in my house) outstanding IQ. Pentax have done fantastically
with Sony sensors, and I wish they'd never gone to Samsung.

Cheers,

  --M.

--

    \/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com