CheekyGeek wrote:

>> As an IT person in the business world...
>
>There you go.
>Windows?PCs provide IT people with a great deal of job security by
>creating a heck of a lot of more confused & discombobulated users and
>hardware support issues.

I use both Windows and Mac machines, at home and at the college where
I teach. I find Bill's summary pretty much on the money. And the IT
people at school *still* haven't been able to make the Mac I use there
let me log on without a hardware re-start or make it recognize the
Canon scanner through Photoshop. Seems they're getting very good job
security through problematic Macs and less from the (trouble-free)
Windows machines I use.