----- Original Message ----- From: "P. J. Alling"
Subject: Re: Introduction

I would assume show dogs are calmer than average. Otherwise they'd be a PITA to show, I know I'd never wish my current Cocker on any show venue.

This is primarily why I stopped showing Jester.
He is anything but calm, and had a tendency to walk into the ring sizing up the other dogs to figure out which order they needed to be killed in. It's pretty scary holding a 100+ pound dog by a shoelace on a jewelry chain, knowing that if that very inadequate restraint breaks, everyone in the ring is going to die in the ensuing dog fight.

William Robb