I'm used to digressing threads, though I rarely witness a Mac versus Windows
battle any more. I use a Mac most of the time because I like the software
available for it. It also allows me to very quickly filter all posts with the
word "Mac" in them so I can drag and drop them to the trash can. I hope there
was no Pentax content in them.

And cute kids photos can be more challenging than landscape. The subjects are
easier to find, but harder to photograph.

I'm happy to see that I'm not the only geezer here. I'll be hitting 60 in three
week. Scary.

Jeffery